Dr Gary Ellis - Hartsfield-Jackson Airport -diplomatgarryellis@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
CGI1
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Dr Gary Ellis - Hartsfield-Jackson Airport -diplomatgarryellis@gmail.com

Post by CGI1 »

date: Mar 11, 2020, 8:47 PM
subject: Re: Good News....YOUR ABANDON FUND SHIPMENT IS READY
mailed-by: gmail.com

I am Dr. Gary Ellis, Head of Inspection Unit United Nations office.
Inspection Agency in Harts field-Jackson International Airport
Atlanta, Georgia. During our investigation, I discovered An abandoned
shipment through a Diplomat from United Kingdom which was transferred
from JF Kennedy Airport. To our facility here in Atlanta, and when
scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes
weighing approximately 110kg each. The consignment was abandoned
because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as
money rather it was declared as personal Effect/classified document to
either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the
relevant authorities.

The diplomat's inability to pay for Non Inspection fees among other
things are the reason why the consignment is delayed and abandoned. By
my assessment, each of the boxes contains about $4,000,000,00, or
more. They are still left in the airport storage facility till today.
The Consignments like I said are two metal trunk boxes weighing about
110kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) effective
Capacity: 680 L) Approximately. The details of the consignment
including your name and email on the official document from United
Nations' office in London where the shipment was tagged as personal
effects/classified document is still available with us. As it stands
now, you have to reconfirm your Full name, Phone Number, full address
so I can cross-check and see if it corresponds with the one on the
official documents.

It is now left to you to decide if you still need the consignment or
allow us repatriate it back to UK (place of origin) as we were
instructed. Like I did say again, the shipper abandoned it and ran
away most importantly because he gave a false declaration, he could
not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non inspection
document(s), etc. I am ready to assist you in any way I can for you to
get back this packages provided you will also give me something out of
it (financial gratification). You can either come in person, or you
engage the services of a secure shipping/delivery Company/agent that
will provide the necessary security. That is required to deliver the
package to your doorstep or the destination of your choice. I need all
the guarantee that I can get from you before I can get involved in
this project.

Contact Email Address: (garryellis22@gmail.com)

Sincerely,

Dr. Gary Ellis,
Head Officer-in-Charge.
Call +1-516-908-0014.
FRAUD WARNING: The above information is being provided as a fraud warning. The source of this information is from a criminal imposter and any names of real people being used within the above information from this imposter is unauthorized and illegal. Do not contact the sender of the above email. Do not provide them any of your personal information. Do not send them any of your personal identity documents. Do not send them any money. This email, and all of its content, are part of a criminal act and a scam and the only intention of the scammer who sent this email is to steal money and information. If you received the same email then stop all communication with this scammer immediately. All claims made within the email are lies fabricated by a fraudster and this criminal will never provide you any money, assets, investments, property, commodities, merchandise, employment, romance, or anything of value. All internet scammers use completely false identities, thus their names used in the email (and any company name, employment, occupation, street address and/or location information that they provide) is 100% fake. Any photos, scans of passports or other personal identities and/or any other documents (government, corporate, legal, financial, etc) that they send to you are all stolen, fake and/or forged and the files they send may also contain viruses. Also avoid all website links that any scammer sends to you because their websites are all fraudulent and may also contain hidden Malware, Trojans, Spyware and/or key loggers. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. Contact with this scammer also places you at risk of identity theft and having your identity wrongfully used for illegal activities, which can place you in legal, financial, and physical danger. Click here to read what qualifies the above email as a scam. Scroll up and click the link at the top of this page for more information about this particular type of scam. Contact us here if you had interactions with a scammer and need support.

ShapeShifter
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Dr Gary Ellis - ellisgary012@gmail.com

Post by ShapeShifter »

The email addresses shown below are also being used to send out one of the same exact scam email messages already seen posted above within this topic:

date: Mar 25, 2020, 5:49 PM
subject: Attention YOUR ABANDON FUND SHIPMENT IS READY
FRAUD WARNING: The above information is being provided as a fraud warning. The source of this information is from a criminal imposter and any names of real people being used within the above information from this imposter is unauthorized and illegal. Do not contact the sender of the above email. Do not provide them any of your personal information. Do not send them any of your personal identity documents. Do not send them any money. This email, and all of its content, are part of a criminal act and a scam and the only intention of the scammer who sent this email is to steal money and information. If you received the same email then stop all communication with this scammer immediately. All claims made within the email are lies fabricated by a fraudster and this criminal will never provide you any money, assets, investments, property, commodities, merchandise, employment, romance, or anything of value. All internet scammers use completely false identities, thus their names used in the email (and any company name, employment, occupation, street address and/or location information that they provide) is 100% fake. Any photos, scans of passports or other personal identities and/or any other documents (government, corporate, legal, financial, etc) that they send to you are all stolen, fake and/or forged and the files they send may also contain viruses. Also avoid all website links that any scammer sends to you because their websites are all fraudulent and may also contain hidden Malware, Trojans, Spyware and/or key loggers. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. Contact with this scammer also places you at risk of identity theft and having your identity wrongfully used for illegal activities, which can place you in legal, financial, and physical danger. Click here to read what qualifies the above email as a scam. Scroll up and click the link at the top of this page for more information about this particular type of scam. Contact us here if you had interactions with a scammer and need support.

FBWYOU
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Dr Gary Ellis - garryellis22@gmail.com

Post by FBWYOU »

The email addresses shown below are also being used to send out one of the same exact scam email messages already seen posted above within this topic:

reply-to: garryellis22@gmail.com
date: Mar 27, 2020, 7:59 PM
subject: YOUR ABANDON FUND SHIPMENT IS READY

LoTec
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Dr Gary Ellis - garryellis279@gmail.com

Post by LoTec »

date: Sep 14, 2020, 5:40 PM
subject: Congratulations

I really appreciate your email response about this money shipment. and
I want you to know that Pandemic Virus or covid-19 will not affect
this shipment to your Country OK. and we have agreed to ship this real
consignment direct to your house Address in your country. Without any
problem at all. So I am informing you now that I will be bringing the
package myself to your doorstep.

Take note this consignment boxes package shipment. has been confirmed
real & authentic by the United states federal government today. which
makes this real Consignment package matter. to be absolutely different
from others offers you have been hearing or receiving before now.
because this is a real consignment package delivery. is protected by a
Hardcover insurance policy from the United States federal government,
and the Presidency office. which makes it inconceivable & impossible
to deduct any amount from the package shipment. before remittance to
the owner which is you. So you have absolutely nothing to fear or
worry about. because this isn't a scam consignment.

And I need you to know that everything about this consignment shipment
delivery is 100% real & Authentic to deliver to your doorstep. for
the fact That I TRUST myself, and I also trust you so much in this
matter. and I know that I cannot deceive you because of this real
consignment delivery. Sincerely, Almighty God is my witness for this
matter. I know your mind is telling you that this package is not real,
But Firstly, I want you to understand that TRUST and LOVE should be
Supreme in all Relationships and in transactions like this one. and
where they exist, certainly there will be No Failure.

Be informed that all necessary the arrangement including this
consignment package Origin of Fund Approval has been put in place
today. But we need you as the owner of this real consignment package
to help us re-confirm your information urgently: before we can proceed
in this real Consignment shipment delivery. To avoid any mistake while
bringing your real consignment package shipment delivery. to your
doorstep.

This consignment package that was Abandoned valued & contains
$8,000,000.00 USD. which is a Huge amount of money that can make you
rich in life. so don't entertain fear in your mind ok. and take note
after this Customs Clearance permit & Yellow Tag Clearance fee? which
you are expected not to pay anymore money again, until you are able to
receive your real consignment at your doorstep successfully. without
any problem at all But we need you to re-confirm your house Address
information such as follows:

1. Full Name:------------------------- ---------------------
2. Address:---------------------- ----------------------------
3. Nationality:------------------ ---------------------------
4. Age: Date of Birth:------------------------ ----------
5. Occupation:------------------- --------------------------
6. Phone: Mobile:----------------------- -----------------
7. State of Origin:----------------------- -----------------

Be aware that all documents have been approved with your name and will
be sent to you for confirmation once we receive we hear from you. this
is your beneficiary code number to contact us is: (1002. package)

We await your sincere reply as soon as possible.

Thank you so much and have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Dr. Gary Ellis,
Head Officer-in-Charge

Roxy
Scam-Scout
Scam-Scout

Dr Gary Ellis - Hartsfield-Jackson Airport - davidwilsson021@gmail.com

Post by Roxy »

reply-to: davidwilsson021@gmail.com
date: Jun 2, 2021, 3:16 PM
subject: YOUR ABANDON SHIPMENT IS READY.

Return to “Diplomatic Agent & Airport Inspector Scams”