Marthen Lussie - JFK International Airport - marthenlussiedeliveryman1@deliveryman.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
Screen Grab
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Marthen Lussie - JFK International Airport - marthenlussiedeliveryman1@deliveryman.com

Post by Screen Grab »

reply-to: Mr Marthen Lussie <marthenlussiedeliveryman1@deliveryman.com>
date: Nov 28, 2019, 5:10 PM
subject: HAPPY CHRISTMAS

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

I am Mr Marthen Lussie the USA diplomatic agent and I was sent from IMF to deliver your consignment box that value the sum of fifteen million united States dollars to you. I'm writing to inform you that I'm arrived here right now at JFK international airport with your consignment box so all I want you to do right now is to get back to me with your full delivery information such as
Your Full name.........
Your full Current home address........
Name of Your country.......
Your email address...........
Male/female............
Your #Telphone number.....
Name of your nearest airport.......

Best Regard
Mr. Marthen Lussie
FRAUD WARNING: The above information is being provided as a fraud warning. The source of this information is from a criminal imposter and any names of real people being used within the above information from this imposter is unauthorized and illegal. Do not contact the sender of the above email. Do not provide them any of your personal information. Do not send them any of your personal identity documents. Do not send them any money. This email, and all of its content, are part of a criminal act and a scam and the only intention of the scammer who sent this email is to steal money and information. If you received the same email then stop all communication with this scammer immediately. All claims made within the email are lies fabricated by a fraudster and this criminal will never provide you any money, assets, investments, property, commodities, merchandise, employment, romance, or anything of value. All internet scammers use completely false identities, thus their names used in the email (and any company name, employment, occupation, street address and/or location information that they provide) is 100% fake. Any photos, scans of passports or other personal identities and/or any other documents (government, corporate, legal, financial, etc) that they send to you are all stolen, fake and/or forged and the files they send may also contain viruses. Also avoid all website links that any scammer sends to you because their websites are all fraudulent and may also contain hidden Malware, Trojans, Spyware and/or key loggers. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. Contact with this scammer also places you at risk of identity theft and having your identity wrongfully used for illegal activities, which can place you in legal, financial, and physical danger. Click here to read what qualifies the above email as a scam. Scroll up and click the link at the top of this page for more information about this particular type of scam. Contact us here if you had interactions with a scammer and need support.

Jacked-In
Scam-Scout
Scam-Scout

Marthen Lussie - JFK International Airport - lussiem5@gmail.com

Post by Jacked-In »

date: Jun 14, 2020, 6:45 AM
subject: Re:
mailed-by: gmail.com

Attention my dear,

Compliment of the day to you and your beloved family. I am writing to inform
you that the Government of Benin has asked us to divert all unclaimed funds
that belongs to the foreigners who are not ready to receive their funds to
the
Government's treasury. Due to the fact that I really aware that you need to
receive your fund and have already spent some money and time in getting the
fund despite that you were unable to obtained the Clearance Certificate which
was demanded by the Authorities.

Due to the fact that you have spent some money and time in order to receive
the
funds, then I could not allow all the money you spent and the time you wasted
to be in vain. Therefore I cashed the fund, packaged it in a box and have
registered it with a diplomat to deliver it to your address.

The diplomat departed since 4 to 5 days ago and I have been expecting a call
from you and the diplomat because I told him to call us once he arrived at
your address so that I will speak with you to make sure he has delivered the
package to you but the call we got from the diplomat few minutes ago was that
he has lost your information at your airport there. I should have given him
the information but I could not find it in my mailbox due to too many junk
mails we receives and we used to delete all messages everyday. I got to found
only your email address because it was in my address book but your other info
were deleted.

However, we require your urgent action and officially urge you to
reconfirm the
following information below to the diplomat right away so that he will
deliver your consignment box to you today once he is now in your Country with
your package.

Your full Name:....................
your country.......................
your state........................
Home address:.....................
Your direct Tel & Fax Number:......................
Name of your nearest Air Port :......................
A copy of your identification:.....................

Please do contact the Diplomatic Agent via email with the information listed
bellow. Agent Name; Lussie Marthen(Diplomat Afloat Officer)

E-mail(lussiem5@gmail.com)
contact number (+15084704816)

He is waiting to hear from you today with the information.

Note once again: The Diplomatic agent does not know that the content of the
consignment box is sum of Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United
State of
American Dollar ($15.500.000.00 Million USD) and on no circumstances
should you
let her know the content. The consignment was moved from here as family
treasures, so never allow him to open the box.

Yours Faithful,
FRAUD WARNING: The above information is being provided as a fraud warning. The source of this information is from a criminal imposter and any names of real people being used within the above information from this imposter is unauthorized and illegal. Do not contact the sender of the above email. Do not provide them any of your personal information. Do not send them any of your personal identity documents. Do not send them any money. This email, and all of its content, are part of a criminal act and a scam and the only intention of the scammer who sent this email is to steal money and information. If you received the same email then stop all communication with this scammer immediately. All claims made within the email are lies fabricated by a fraudster and this criminal will never provide you any money, assets, investments, property, commodities, merchandise, employment, romance, or anything of value. All internet scammers use completely false identities, thus their names used in the email (and any company name, employment, occupation, street address and/or location information that they provide) is 100% fake. Any photos, scans of passports or other personal identities and/or any other documents (government, corporate, legal, financial, etc) that they send to you are all stolen, fake and/or forged and the files they send may also contain viruses. Also avoid all website links that any scammer sends to you because their websites are all fraudulent and may also contain hidden Malware, Trojans, Spyware and/or key loggers. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. Contact with this scammer also places you at risk of identity theft and having your identity wrongfully used for illegal activities, which can place you in legal, financial, and physical danger. Click here to read what qualifies the above email as a scam. Scroll up and click the link at the top of this page for more information about this particular type of scam. Contact us here if you had interactions with a scammer and need support.

Heavy Uploader
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Marthen Lussie - JFK International Airport - mrlussiem@gmail.com

Post by Heavy Uploader »

Sent: Tuesday, July 7, 2020, 10:01:25 PM GMT+5:30
Subject: Re: Urgent Attention Dear beneficiary

Urgent Attention Dear beneficiary

Good Day!

Why have you refused to claim your pending package here at the John F.
Kennedy International airport New York City. Your package has been
pending for more than a year now. You have to get back to us if really
you need your box of funds worth $8,900,000.00. A company delivery
agent abandoned your consignment box of funds here due to

some papers required to clarify that your funds is not for drug
transactions or terror support. Now; that we have fully verified that
it's a compensation funds from the United Nations to you, you should
kindly get back to us to claim it okay. We need to hearing from you to
confirm if you need it no more and that if we should go

ahead and transfer your funds to the US treasury as unwanted or
unclaimed funds.

Kindly reconfirm the below information for verification that they
match with your funds record;
NAME: ================================
ADDRESS: ================================
MOBILE NO.:=============================
NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT: ===============
A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION: =============

You can text office or call me here +1 (808) 825-5366) (813) 320-4045)
or send an e-mail to (mrlussiem@gmail.com) I will send to you
my ID card with the
scan copy of your funds God bless you as you get back to us.

Mr. Lussie marthe

Roxy
Scam-Scout
Scam-Scout

Marthen Lussie - JFK International Airport - mrslucyjames79@gmail.com

Post by Roxy »

The email addresses shown below are also being used to send out one of the same exact scam email messages already seen posted above within this topic:

mrslucyjames79@gmail.com

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Diplomatic Agent & Airport Inspector Scams”