Lopez Ali Olowo - JFK Airport - undelivery.agentlopezali2018@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
LoTec
Scam Stopper
Scam Stopper

Post by LoTec »

from: United Nation Delivery Agent <undelivery.agentlopezali2018@gmail.com>
date: Jul 7, 2020, 5:07 PM
subject: From UN. Diplomat Lopez Ali Olowo, please madam i just arrived here in JFK International Airport OK.
mailed-by: gmail.com

In our email conversation? I am United Nation Presidential Delivery Diplomat Lopez Ali Olowo from West Africa Ghana, well i am contacting you right away from your country N/Y, USA with your 2 Consignment Truck Boxes $12 Million Dollars in your Name, and i was assigned by my General of all General Johnson from my country Ghana to come and make this your delivery of your package to you, and as i am writing you right away? I just arrived here in Jfk International Airport with the package. And as I am writing to you right away, all necessary legal arrangements have already been cleared with me by the head of customs officers authority here for me to exit and dispatch away from the airport to come and make your delivery to you immediately.

Please, as soon as the head of customs officers authority here in the Jfk International Airport just finish verifying all your necessary document that back up this your delivery of your package with me, all necessary legal document are very cleared by the head of customs officers authority for me to exit and dispatch away from the airport to come and make your delivery to you, and also with my full diplomatic delivery in-credential are also very intact with me to exit and dispatch away from the airport to come and make your delivery to you immediately without no delay with homeland security people.

But the head of customs officers authority here just told me that you are going to pay for 'AIRPORT CUSTOM CLEARANCE FEE? before they can allow me to exit away from Jfk Airport to come and make delivery of your package to you very fast, That it very necessary and good for you to pay for the 'airport Customs Clearance Fee? before they can allow me to exit and dispatch away from the terminal A or 1 here in the airport to come and delivery to you, All what you have to know is that all necessary legal arrangement are already very cleared for me as a diplomat for me to leave the airport to come and deliver to you very fast and go back to Africa to my family.

And the head of customs officers authority here also told me that i should be patient that they will get back to me, as soon as i hear from them i will be sending you mail immediately, as soon as you got my mail i want you to get back to me with your full house address and also with attachment copy of your ID Card? I really promise you with full confidence that I will surely deliver your package to you successfully.

I will be waiting to hear from you along with your Complete House Address where you live and also with a copy of any of your ID Card Now.

See attachment copy of my full diplomatic Delivery ID Card so that you will know the United Nation Presidential Delivery Diplomat Lopez Ali Olowo that you are dealing with.

I hope to hear from you OK.

From UN. Diplomat Lopez Ali Olowo
Diplomat contact No,,,,,, +233541841512.
United Nation Diplomatic Code N0: 7739
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Screen Grab
Scam Stopper
Scam Stopper

Post by Screen Grab »

date: Jul 15, 2020, 5:05 PM
subject: From UN. Diplomat Lopez Ali Olowo Diplomat contact No,,,,,, +233541841512.

Please sir, i really want you to believe me with full confident that i will surely make your delivery of your 2 consignment boxes to you peacefully and go back to Africa to my lovely family, all necessary legal document and arrangement that back up your delivery with me are already very intact with me by the head of customs officers authority for me to leave the airport to come and make your delivery to you now, just for you to give me this only chance of raising the $730 so that i can be able to have the document of the Airport Custom Clearance Certificate obtain and leave the airport to come and make your delivery to you and go back to Africa to my lovely family, i am be telling you since that i am already in the exit part of the terminal here in the airport for me to leave the airport to come and make your delivery to you now, just for to raise the fee and get back to me, i promise you with full confident that i will surely make your delivery to you peacefully and go back to Africa? I will be waiting to hear from you along with the bank transfer slip to enable me to commence with your delivery to you peacefully.

This is the full bank account that my Boss said that I should forward to you to make the transfer and get back to me.

Bank Name : ABSA BANK HAATSO, BRANCH, ACCRA GHANA.
Account Number : 0301850000003520209
Account Name :............ADOBOR HELEN
Swift Code:......... SWIFT CODE, BARCGHAC
City:............... ACCRA
Amount : $730 DOLLARS

From UN. Diplomat Lopez Ali Olowo
Diplomat contact No,,,,,, +233541841512.
United Nation Diplomatic Code N0: 7739
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Jacked-In
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Post by Jacked-In »

date: Jul 15, 2020, 9:14 PM
subject: From UN. Diplomat Lopez Ali Olowo Diplomat contact No,,,,,, +233541841512.

Please sir, yes i am still over here in Jfk airport with your 2 consignment boxes, just for you to raise the needed $730 so that i can be able to have the document of the Airport Custom Clearance Certificate obtain and leave the airport to come and make your delivery to you and go back to Africa to my lovely family, all i have to tell you as soon as you receive my mail i want you to rush up to the bank and make the transfer of the fee and get back to me, i want to make your delivery to you and go back to Africa to my lovely family, i promise you with full confident that i will surely make your delivery to you peacefully? I will be waiting to hear from you along with the Bank Transfer Slip to enable me to proceed with your delivery to you immediately OK Sir.

Heavy Uploader
Scam Stopper
Scam Stopper

Post by Heavy Uploader »

date: Jul 16, 2020, 7:07 AM

Please sir, as you said that you will be coming to the airport and that is a very nice ideal, but all what you have to know is that if you come to the airport, the airport customs authorities are going to be asking you many many questions, and they are going to ask you to provide your United Nation Beneficiary Access Card or your United Nation Diplomatic Access Card, and if you didn't have any of those access card, they are going to be delaying, that is why i will advise you not to come to the airport for your own good.

Just for you to go and the transfer of the $730 and get back to me so that i can be able to pay for your 'Airport Custom Clearance Fee and leave the airport to come and make your delivery to you, i am already in the exit part of the terminal here in the airport for me to leave the airport to come and make your delivery of your 2 consignment boxes to you, and i also told you before that all necessary document and arrangement that back up your delivery with me are already intact with me by the head of customs officers authorities for me to leave the airport to come and make your delivery to you.

Just for you to raise the $730 so that i can be able to solve this final issue with the head of customs and leave the airport to come and make your delivery to you, i want to make your delivery to you and go back to Africa to my lovely family, and even my General of all General Johnson Mensah from Ghana he is not happy that i am still here in the airport, that is why you have to act very fast by raising the fee and get back to me, all i have to tell you as soon as you receive my mail, i want you to raise the needed fee of the $730 and get back to me.

I promise you with full confidence that I am going to make your delivery to you immediately, I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you receive my mail to enable me to proceed OK.

TestNoob
Scam Stopper
Scam Stopper

Post by TestNoob »

date: Jul 21, 2020, 4:48 PM

Mr. Helmuts Maurops,

Please sir, as soon as I received your mail I didn't even understand your explanations, I didn't know what you meant sir? I have already explain and explain to you before that all your full necessary legal documentations certificate document that back up your delivery of your 2 consignment boxes in your Name are already very intact with me by the head of customs officers authority for me to leave the airport the airport to come and make your delivery to you in your house address, just for you to raise the $730 as you promise so that i can be able to have the document of the Airport Custom Clearance Certificate Obtain and leave the airport to come and make your delivery to you and go back to Africa to my lovely family.

And i also told you that i am already in the Exit Part of the Terminal here in the airport for me to leave the airport to come and make your delivery to you now, and even my Boss, General of all General Johnson Mensah from my country Ghana he is so worried and angry with you for you still delaying me over here in the airport with your delivery with me, when i suppose have leave the airport to come and make your delivery to you since, and with the full confirmation from the head of customs officers authority that also confirm to me that after having the document of the Airport Custom Clearance Certificate obtain.

No more documents for you to obtain again, no more any fee for you to pay for again, or neither for me to have any delay with homeland security people' No? They will now allow me to leave the airport to come and make your delivery to you immediately, all what you have known is that there is no more time to be wasting again upon your delivery with me? All I have to tell you for your own good, as soon as you receive my mail I want you to up to the bank to make the transfer of the needed $730 and get back to me immediately with the bank transfer slip to enable me to proceed with your delivery to you immediately.

I promise you with 100% assurance guarantee that as soon as I have the document of the Airport Custom Clearance Certificate obtained' I will surely make your delivery to you immediately so that you can be able to compensate me wisely with our united nation delivery handle charges? I will be waiting to hear from you along with the bank transfer slip to enable me to commence with your delivery to you peacefully Ok Sir.

This is the full bank account that my Boss said that I should forward to you to make the transfer and get back to me.

Bank Name : ABSA BANK HAATSO, BRANCH, ACCRA GHANA.
Account Number : 0301850000003520209
Account Name :............ADOBOR HELEN
Swift Code:......... SWIFT CODE, BARCGHAC
City:............... ACCRA
Amount : $730 DOLLARS

Return to “Diplomatic Agent & Airport Inspector Scams”