Diplomat Patrick David - ofile1946@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
TestNoob
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Post by TestNoob »

reply-to: MR Patrick David <ofile1946@gmail.com>
date: Jul 16, 2020, 5:50 AM
subject: I am dip­lomat agent MR Patrick David
mailed-by: fibertel.com.ar

My Dear
I am dip­lomat agent MR Patrick David
I just arrived at your vanue Airport with your Consignment box wo­rth of $18.5 dollars From USA America Embassy compensating You as a victim of scam and lost of money as i just landed in your country now but
misplaced your info­rmation, i will give you more details wh­en you
reconfirm details. Your personal code is XLA21492014SD, so that i can know that you are the
rightful owner.
please Contact me with your delivery in­formation such as,

Your Full Name___________
Home Address______________
Nearest Airport_________________
Copy of ID_______________________
Your phone Number_______________
Your Age__________________________
Your email address________________

CALL OR TEXT ME NOW
God bless you
Best Regards,
FRAUD WARNING: The above information is being provided as a fraud warning. The source of this information is from a criminal imposter and any names of real people being used within the above information from this imposter is unauthorized and illegal. Do not contact the sender of the above email. Do not provide them any of your personal information. Do not send them any of your personal identity documents. Do not send them any money. This email, and all of its content, are part of a criminal act and a scam and the only intention of the scammer who sent this email is to steal money and information. If you received the same email then stop all communication with this scammer immediately. All claims made within the email are lies fabricated by a fraudster and this criminal will never provide you any money, assets, investments, property, commodities, merchandise, employment, romance, or anything of value. All internet scammers use completely false identities, thus their names used in the email (and any company name, employment, occupation, street address and/or location information that they provide) is 100% fake. Any photos, scans of passports or other personal identities and/or any other documents (government, corporate, legal, financial, etc) that they send to you are all stolen, fake and/or forged and the files they send may also contain viruses. Also avoid all website links that any scammer sends to you because their websites are all fraudulent and may also contain hidden Malware, Trojans, Spyware and/or key loggers. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. Contact with this scammer also places you at risk of identity theft and having your identity wrongfully used for illegal activities, which can place you in legal, financial, and physical danger. Click here to read what qualifies the above email as a scam. Scroll up and click the link at the top of this page for more information about this particular type of scam. Contact us here if you had interactions with a scammer and need support.

CGI1
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Patrick David - ofile1946@gmail.com

Post by CGI1 »

reply-to: ofile1946@gmail.com
date: Nov 14, 2020, 1:35 AM
subject: contact th agent phone number email text for hangout) ofile1946@gmail.com
mailed-by: yahoo.com

My Dear
I am dip­lomat agent MR Patrick David
I just arrived at your vanue Airport with your Consignment box wo­rth of $55.8 dollars From USA America Embassy compensating You as a victim of scam and lost of money as i just landed in your country now but
misplaced your info­rmation, i will give you more details wh­en you
reconfirm details. Your personal code is XLA21492014SD, so that i can know that you are the
rightful owner.
please Contact me with your delivery in­formation such as,

Your Full Name___________
Home Address______________
Nearest Airport_________________
Copy of ID_______________________
Your phone Number_______________
Your Age__________________________
Your email address________________

CALL OR TEXT ME NOW
God bless you
Best Regards,
contact th agent phone number email text for hangout) ofile1946@gmail.com
FRAUD WARNING: The above information is being provided as a fraud warning. The source of this information is from a criminal imposter and any names of real people being used within the above information from this imposter is unauthorized and illegal. Do not contact the sender of the above email. Do not provide them any of your personal information. Do not send them any of your personal identity documents. Do not send them any money. This email, and all of its content, are part of a criminal act and a scam and the only intention of the scammer who sent this email is to steal money and information. If you received the same email then stop all communication with this scammer immediately. All claims made within the email are lies fabricated by a fraudster and this criminal will never provide you any money, assets, investments, property, commodities, merchandise, employment, romance, or anything of value. All internet scammers use completely false identities, thus their names used in the email (and any company name, employment, occupation, street address and/or location information that they provide) is 100% fake. Any photos, scans of passports or other personal identities and/or any other documents (government, corporate, legal, financial, etc) that they send to you are all stolen, fake and/or forged and the files they send may also contain viruses. Also avoid all website links that any scammer sends to you because their websites are all fraudulent and may also contain hidden Malware, Trojans, Spyware and/or key loggers. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. Contact with this scammer also places you at risk of identity theft and having your identity wrongfully used for illegal activities, which can place you in legal, financial, and physical danger. Click here to read what qualifies the above email as a scam. Scroll up and click the link at the top of this page for more information about this particular type of scam. Contact us here if you had interactions with a scammer and need support.

Jokerrr
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Post by Jokerrr »

reply-to: ofile1946@gmail.com
date: Dec 10, 2021, 6:04 PM
subject: FUND WORTH $55.5MILLION DOLLARS.
mailed-by: gmail.com

HOW ARE YOU TODAY, YOUR VERY CLOSE FRIEND DR. CURTIS MARTIN CAME TO OUR
OFFICE
CLAIMING THAT YOU ARE DEAD.
HE ALSO CLAIM TO BE YOUR NEXT OF KIN AND PAID OFF YOUR FEES TO RECEIVE
YOUR
FUND WORTH $55.5MILLION DOLLARS.
ARE YOU DEAD? IF YOU ARE NOT DEAD, KINDLY RECONFIRM YOUR BELOW
INFORMATION
SO
WE WILL GET HIM ARRESTED.

YOUR FULL NAME______________
HOME ADDRESS___________
NEXT OF KIN______________
EMAIL ADDRESS_______
PHONE NUMBER_____________
COPY OF YOUR ID___________
GIVE US REPLY WITHIN 24 HOURS BECAUSE HE PAID OFF YOUR FEES THIS
MORNING
AND
LEFT. BE FAST BEFORE HE CAME FOR THE FUND.
contact th agent email text for hangout) ofile1946@gmail.com

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Diplomatic Agent & Airport Inspector Scams”