Allen Beneth - Hartsfield-Jackson Airport - allenbeneth368@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
OgunGoPingU
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Allen Beneth - Hartsfield-Jackson Airport - allenbeneth368@gmail.com

Post by OgunGoPingU »

date: Aug 18, 2020, 9:31 AM
subject: Re:
mailed-by: gmail.com

Thank you for your response, as requested I am sending you my last mail again, hope to read from you soon.

SHIPMENT OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT TRUNK BOX
From Mr. Allen Beneth
Head Officer-in-Charge
Administrative Service Inspection Unit
P.O. Box 20509 Atlanta, GA 30320.

I am Allen Beneth- Head of Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agency in Harts field-Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia. I came across an abandoned consignment box weighing approximately 242.508IBS and it had your details on it. Fortunately after a scan, it revealed that the content of the box is some amount of money. By my assessment, the box contains about 8M USD or more.

As I write, the box is in the airport storage facility. The Consignments like I said is a metal trunk box weighing about 242.508IBS (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) effective Capacity: 680 L) Approximately. The details of the consignment including your name,address and email on the official document from United Nations' office in London where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified document is still available with us. As it stands now, you have to reconfirm your Full name, address and Phone Number, so I can cross-check and see if it corresponds with the one on the official document. It is now left to you to decide if you still need the consignment or allow us to repatriate it back to the United Kingdom (place of origin) as I was instructed.

Warm regards,

Allen Beneth,
Head Officer-in-Charge,
Administrative Service Inspection Unit.
P.O. Box 20509 Atlanta, GA 30320.
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Diplomatic Agent & Airport Inspector Scams”