James Anderson - Shark Trades Payment - fundsbatch@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
CGI1
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

James Anderson - Shark Trades Payment - fundsbatch@gmail.com

Post by CGI1 »

reply-to: Shark trades payment <transsaction2016@gmail.com>
date: Jan 29, 2020, 6:02 PM
subject: SHARK TRADE HAS LAUNCHED A NEW MASTER CARD AND WE CAN LOAD YOUR FUNDS ONCE UPGRADE IS COMPLETED
mailed-by: yahoo.com

WELCOME TO SHARK TRADE ACCOUNT

( NOTE: IF THIS MESSAGE IS FOUND IN SPAM FOLDER, MOVE IT TO THE INBOX, ITS DUE TO THE SECURITY IMPOSED ON THE EMAIL TO DISTRACT INTERNET HACKERS)
TOTAL AMOUNT TO CLAIM: $12 200 000 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS

SHARK TRADE HAS LAUNCHED A NEW MASTER CARD AND WE CAN LOAD YOUR FUNDS ONCE UPGRADE IS COMPLETED

I have been assuring you since the first day i sent you an email and i know it is very difficult for you to believe me at a time like this but i want to do everything possible to make sure i explain to you in details how this should work and it wont affect any of us financially, once we are through with the account upgrade, shark trade funds will now be able to get all the details of your account ready for transfer and incase maybe you dont need the online bank for your transfer, we will now arrange an ATM MASTER CARD from shark trade funds and our courier will deliver the ATM CARD to your resident address at no extra cost or strange paper works. We have an ATM CARD and is function-able on any ATM MACHINE anywhere in the world, the card can also be used to make purchases online or at any mall or store near you.

I want you to decide on how best we can get this completed in no time, just take it from me, that the account upgrade will be the only obligation left for you to do in order for us to get the account where the money was deposited upgraded, then after the upgrade , shark funds will now have the access to get your account ready for transfer or to load the funds in an ATM card and ship them to your address, i want us to be able to finalize this today and incase you do not wish to go any further, i will understand, but i believe that if im able to convince you, i will be glad to get your transaction completed within 5 hours, because account upgrading doesn't take more than 2 hours to be completed . i will like to hear back from you .
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;MY FIRST LETTER;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I know my reasons for the continuous notifications and i also want you to try and trust me, i know its very hard to build that trust at a time like this, but i want to make one thing clear here for you, the reasons you have not been receiving your funds is due to the fact that the agents or bank officials handling your transactions, are only after what they will benefit, so they devise these means to be estorting money from you, but i want you to know that i can never be a part to this evil plots, i have been helping people get there funds for the past three years and 2 months now with some days in it and i have never ever failed anyone, i wouldn't say its easy to get your fund across to you, but i have my own method and thanks to my God father whom happened to be chief of IMF, He holds a very strong post at the IMF and he has been standing as your attorney for free, he is a lawyer too, so with that, i can be able to transfer your fund to you without any one stopping me, or asking fo
r documents or fees,

This will be the easiest way to get your fund across to you, all you have to do to get this done is to UPGRADE your shark trade account and you are to send only $100.00 usd so that we can get the IMF seal from the IMF HEADQUARTER which we will use the code at the back of the seal to UPGRADE your account before the TRANSACTION WEBSITE WILL BE REPROGRAMMED BACK SO YOU CAN GAIN ACCESS TO COMPLETE YOUR ONLINE TRANSFER, i want you to try and understand that im not here to deceive you, im only trying to find means on how to help you get your fund, i know i will be able to get this fund across to you without any problem or fees upon fees. please just give me the benefit of a doubt, and entrust this transaction in my care, i will promise to put in my life if it comes to that, just to make sure you get this fund.

Do you know that BITCOIN is a decentralized alternative to the banking system. This means that the system can operate and transfer funds from one account to another without any central authority. With a central authority, transferring money is easy. Eg, just tell the bank you want to remove $50 from your bank account and add it to someone else account. In this example, the bank has all the power because the bank is the one that is allowed to update your account / ledger that holds the balances of everyone in the system. But how do you create a system that has a decentralized authority or ledger without giving them too much power in case they become corrupt or negligent in their work. Now this is where SHARK TRADE FUNDS comes in, when a bank holds a transaction for you, they will have full control of how the money will be transferred and this is why you have been paying banks all over and over and still the money hasn't been sent to you, they either tell you the FBI or the IMF is dem
anding for one paper or the other, and the same thing is applicable to ATM CARD OR CONSIGNMENT BOX delivery,
Shark trade funds has been established to give our beneficiaries the power to transfer their money from shark trade account to any of their bank accounts or credit cards, and you are just required to UPDATE your account with a minimum of $100 usd , which after that has been completed before 2 hours at most, you will be able to transfer funds out from your own account to anywhere of your choice without giving the banks or anyone power over your money. I want you to be able to understand me and see my reasons for my constant persuasion because i know that you wont regret this.

SEND THE REQUIRED FEE SO WE CAN PROCEED AS PLANNED.

RECEIVERS IDENTITY. TONY MBA
RECEIVERS LOCATION . C/13 IMMEUBLE KAFFO, 00229, PORTO NOVO,COUNTRY. BENIN REPUBLIC
AMOUNT: $100 usd

PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF OF PAYMENT SO THE AGENT CAN PICK IT UP, BUY THE BITCOINS AND SEND THEM TO YOUR ACCOUNT SO YOU CAN SEE AND CONFIRM .

Thank me later
Mr James Anderson
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

CGI1
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

James Anderson - Shark Trades Payment - transsaction2016@gmail.com

Post by CGI1 »

reply-to: transsaction2016@gmail.com
date: Feb 19, 2020, 7:28 AM
subject: TOTAL AMOUNT TO CLAIM: $12 200 000 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS
mailed-by: gmail.com

( NOTE: IF THIS MESSAGE IS FOUND IN SPAM FOLDER, MOVE IT TO THE INBOX, ITS DUE TO THE SECURITY IMPOSED ON THE EMAIL TO DISTRACT INTERNET HACKERS)

How are you today? It seems that you haven't been getting any of my messages and im very worried about you, Your transaction ought to have been completed by now if you had followed my instructions, You have to try and see that we get the funds approved today because its a serious concern to me considering the fact that so many transactions like yours has been unclaimed by the federal government due to the inability for the beneficiary to come up with the demanded fee. Only if you will understand their plans, then you will not even give them any room to unclaimed your funds, try and get the your account upgraded first, because thats my worry now, I am 100% certain you will have access to your account once the upgrade is completed.

I thought you are ready to get your fund released since yesterday and our TEAM has been contacted for your sake already, i believed that by now you would have started transferring your money to your personal bank account if we had concluded this transaction yesterday . please try and see that you resolve this as soon as possible so your bank site can be programmed immediately, if i have my way, i will locate you and scold you for making me feel like a joker, you do not have any right to abandon this huge funds and its also an insult to me that you take me for a scammer or joker, Your family and kids will need the fund to carry on, maybe you are financially okay but you have a lot of people out there who might need your help financially. you have to trust me lets work with one mind and get this settled with. send the upgrade fee so we can proceed .

This will be the easiest way to get your fund across to you, all you have to do to get this done is to UPGRADE your shark trade account and you are to send only $100.00 usd so that we can get the IMF seal from the IMF HEADQUARTER which we will use the code at the back of the seal to UPGRADE your account before the TRANSACTION WEBSITE WILL BE REPROGRAMMED BACK SO YOU CAN GAIN ACCESS TO COMPLETE YOUR ONLINE TRANSFER, i want you to try and understand that im not here to deceive you, im only trying to find means on how to help you get your fund, i know i will be able to get this fund across to you without any problem or fees upon fees. please just give me the benefit of a doubt, and entrust this transaction in my care, i will promise to put in my life if it comes to that, just to make sure you get this fund.

Do you know that BITCOIN is a decentralized alternative to the banking system. This means that the system can operate and transfer funds from one account to another without any central authority. With a central authority, transferring money is easy. Eg, just tell the bank you want to remove $50 from your bank account and add it to someone else account. In this example, the bank has all the power because the bank is the one that is allowed to update your account / ledger that holds the balances of everyone in the system. But how do you create a system that has a decentralized authority or ledger without giving them too much power in case they become corrupt or negligent in their work. Now this is where SHARK TRADE FUNDS comes in, when a bank holds a transaction for you, they will have full control of how the money will be transferred and this is why you have been paying banks all over and over and still the money hasn't been sent to you, they either tell you the FBI or the IMF is demanding for one paper or the other, and the same thing is applicable to ATM CARD OR CONSIGNMENT BOX delivery,

Shark trade funds has been established to give our beneficiaries the power to transfer their money from shark trade account to any of their bank accounts or credit cards, and you are just required to UPDATE your account with a minimum of $100 usd , which after that has been completed before 2 hours at most, you will be able to transfer funds out from your own account to anywhere of your choice without giving the banks or anyone power over your money. I want you to be able to understand me and see my reasons for my constant persuasion because i know that you wont regret this.

SEND THE REQUIRED FEE SO WE CAN PROCEED AS PLANNED.

RECEIVERS LOCATION . C/13 IMMEUBLE KAFFO, 00229, PORTO NOVO,COUNTRY. BENIN REPUBLIC

PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF OF PAYMENT SO THE AGENT CAN PICK IT UP, BUY THE BITCOINS AND SEND THEM TO YOUR ACCOUNT SO YOU CAN SEE AND CONFIRM .

Thank me later
Mr James Anderson
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

TRANQ
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Post by TRANQ »

reply-to: Shark trades funds <transsaction2016@gmail.com>
date: Apr 30, 2020, 6:31 AM
subject: YOUR GOVERNMENT WAS MAKING YOUR TRANSACTION VERY HARD FOR YOU UNTIL THE UN REACHED OUT TO US

(NOTE: IF THIS MESSAGE IS FOUND IN SPAM FOLDER, MOVE IT TO THE INBOX, ITS DUE TO THE SECURITY IMPOSED ON THE EMAIL TO DISTRACT INTERNET HACKERS)

YOUR GOVERNMENT WAS MAKING YOUR TRANSACTION VERY HARD FOR YOU UNTIL THE UN REACHED OUT TO US
Life is a marathon, not a sprint. There’s going to be bumps along the way, and that’s okay; because that’s where you learn, change and grow. That’s the process of evolution to become the best version of yourself. It doesn’t happen overnight. In an online interview I had with Alex our just concluded beneficiary, I asked him what was his experience like during the transaction process he said, “It’s very easy to do you just have to focus on it and trust that one day it will surely turn out to be true, He also said that at first he wanted to give up on shark trade but something tells him never to give up and after all the years of struggling and paying of fees, Shark trade funds was able to get all his money to his private account successfully.

Are you willing to spend your time and money day after day for months and years trying to claim a particular transaction which ought to have been completed ? Don’t underestimate the power of consistency. 6 months of focus and hard work can put you 50 years ahead in life. I know what you are going to loose because of your past experience with other transactions and i wont blame you for any actions you are taking now, but what i am pleading with you is to let go and forge ahead with the shark trade transactions. The reasons the united nations are no longer releasing the compensation fund to your government is because they are using the funds for themselves, this is why the UN has approved shark trade to complete your compensation funds and we not failing anyone like the governments do. They actually get their family to replace any beneficiary, can you imagine that. These people do not care for anyone, look whats happening right now in the nation , the pandemic and all, You have to try and follow my instructions because i am going to complete your transaction as i have promised.

I want you to search for COINBASE.COM and register free , this is where you can buy $100 worth of bitcoin which will be used to complete your account registration , do not send the fee to anyone, i do not need your money , but instead you will purchase bitcoins with your debit card or visa card and send to your bitcoin address connected to your online bank , this bitcoin will be used to complete your account upgrading and after that has been completed, $12 200 000 million usd will be released to us and we in return will load your online bank and still send BITCOIN MASTER card to your address after the lock-down, NOTE; you can search for coinbase on google to understand more.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Do you know that BITCOIN is a decentralized alternative to the banking system. This means that the system can operate and transfer funds from one account to another without any central authority. With a central authority, transferring money is easy. Eg, just tell the bank you want to remove $50 from your bank account and add it to someone else account. In this example, the bank has all the power because the bank is the one that is allowed to update your account / ledger that holds the balances of everyone in the system. But how do you create a system that has a decentralized authority or ledger without giving them too much power in case they become corrupt or negligent in their work. Now this is where SHARK TRADE FUNDS comes in, when a bank holds a transaction for you, they will have full control of how the money will be transferred and this is why you have been paying banks all over and over and still the money hasn't been sent to you, they either tell you the FBI or the IMF is demanding for one paper or the other, and the same thing is applicable to ATM CARD OR CONSIGNMENT BOX delivery.

I WILL BE HOPING TO GET A POSITIVE RESPONSE FROM YOU OKAY , IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING, FEEL FREE TO ASK ME

REGARDS

James Anderson

TestNoob
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by TestNoob »

reply-to: Shark trades funds <transsaction2016@gmail.com>
date: May 13, 2020, 8:49 PM
subject: WE NEED TO PUT OUR MIND TOGETHER AS A TEAM AND RELEASE OUR TRANSACTION, I CANT GET PAID IF I DONT DEPOSIT YOUR FUNDS , SO WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER

(NOTE: IF THIS MESSAGE IS FOUND IN SPAM FOLDER, MOVE IT TO THE INBOX, ITS DUE TO THE SECURITY IMPOSED ON THE EMAIL TO DISTRACT INTERNET HACKERS)

WE NEED TO PUT OUR MIND TOGETHER AS A TEAM AND RELEASE OUR TRANSACTION, I CANT GET PAID IF I DONT DEPOSIT YOUR FUNDS , SO WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER

Considering the fact that my life and income depends on the completion of your compensation funds, i dont have any choice other than finalizing the transaction as quick as possible, because that is the only way i too can be paid, If you think maybe i am delaying your transaction on purpose then you do no know me very well, i will be a fool and an ingrate by taking your fees for my personal use rather than using it to fix your online bank, once you receive your funds, i will received my bonus which will serve my purpose on this life. shark trade ( BITCOIN) Is a decentralized alternative to banking systems, which i have explained to you on my several emails, i will stand to gain nothing if i dont complete your account upgrading as soon as possible, we are working under contract with shark trade, unlike other account officers and delivery diplomats whom are independent officers working under the local government, there is no way any shark trade staff will be paid without completing the task of upgrading the online account and making sure the cash is deposited to your account, thats when our long awaited bonus will be paid.

Register with coinbase.com and fund the bitcoin account with $100, then i will give you an address where to send the bitcoin online so that we can upgrade the account to its pro[per way before the funds can be approved for transfer just like we did with Angela, Your $100 is still going to be yours after the upgrade has been completed , you cant possible open up an account without cash, its somehow related with shark trade funds, we do not have access yet to your cash until you have upgraded your account with $100 worth of bitcoin, if you are not able to purchase bitcoin, you can as well send the required fee to an agent whom will assist you in purchasing bitcoins which will be needed to complete all the transfer process.
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Do you know that BITCOIN is a decentralized alternative to the banking system. This means that the system can operate and transfer funds from one account to another without any central authority. With a central authority, transferring money is easy. Eg, just tell the bank you want to remove $50 from your bank account and add it to someone else account. In this example, the bank has all the power because the bank is the one that is allowed to update your account / ledger that holds the balances of everyone in the system. But how do you create a system that has a decentralized authority or ledger without giving them too much power in case they become corrupt or negligent in their work. Now this is where SHARK TRADE FUNDS comes in, when a bank holds a transaction for you, they will have full control of how the money will be transferred and this is why you have been paying banks all over and over and still the money hasn't been sent to you, they either tell you the FBI or the IMF is demanding for one paper or the other, and the same thing is applicable to ATM CARD OR CONSIGNMENT BOX delivery.

USE WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM TO SEND THE REQUIRED FEE SO WE CAN PROCEED AS PLANNED.

RECEIVERS LOCATION . C/13 IMMEUBLE KAFFO, 00229, PORTO NOVO,
COUNTRY. BENIN REPUBLIC

INCASE YOU ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY IN GETTING ACCESS TO WESTERN UNION , YOU CAN AS WELL PURCHASE GOOGLE PLAY CARD , STEAM WALLET OR AMAZON CASH SO IT CAN REDEEM FOR BITCOINS TO COMPLETE YOUR ACCOUNT UPGRADING

Thank me later
Mr James Anderson

TRANQ
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Post by TRANQ »

Following is an email that this scammer sent to another scammer. It is written in the Nigerian Igbo Pidgin language. Thus, it is very likely that this scammer is a Nigerian person:

date: Jun 5, 2020, 4:07 AM
subject: Re:
mailed-by: gmail.com

CHAI , GUY YOU STU*IDLY GET USELESS TIME, I WONDER HOW YOU SURVIVE , BUT I KNOW YOU WILL BE S VERY POOR BOY LOL, BECAUSE YOU GET TIME TO SHOUT LIKE A WOMAN , MUMU BOY , YOUR EMAIL HAS BEEN IN ALMOST ALL MY MAILING LIST, DONT THINK IM SENDING YOU AN EMAIL , NA MISTAKE YOU TAKE RECEIVE AM , BUT NA MUGU DEY RECEIVE MY EMAIL , YOU SUPPOSE PAY ME FOOL , BUT I REMEMBER YOU ARE VERY POOR THAT YOU RESPOND TO ANY EMAIL

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “ATM And Credit Card Scams”