Steven Robin - atmcarddepartment648@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
ShapeShifter
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by ShapeShifter »

from: atmcard department <atmcarddepartment648@gmail.com>
date: Jun 26, 2020, 2:33 AM
subject: Re:
mailed-by: gmail.com

ATM CARD DELIVERY DEPARTMENT
WWW.( atmcarddepartment648@gmail.com)
Telephone Number,+1(201)742-8629
SERVICE, MONDAY TO SATURDAY

Attention Dear lucky Customer!!,
You are welcome to desk of MR JAMES FRANK Foreign director of ATM CARD delivery, Your ATM CARD worth sum of
($15.5 Million) was registered under our custody Dhl Courier Company with registration code of ( DCJKT00678G).
It is my pleasure to inform you that your ATM Master Card Number: 5359 2029 1225 3729 have been approved in your
favor, The ATM Card Value is 15.500,000 USD (fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand, USD Only) You are advised that
a maximum withdrawal value of $15,000.00 USD is permitted on withdrawal per day and are duly Inter Switch so you can
make withdrawal at any ATM locate Center of your choice around the world.However what we required from you is bellow
information and your mailing address information where you want your ATM card to be delivered. Contact with your
delivery information such as,
(1)Your Full Name:
(2)Your Country:
(3)Your Phone Number:
(4)Your Address
(5)Your City:
(6)Your Age:
(7)Your Sex:
(8)Your ID Copy:
Do contact Dr. Steven Robin using the address below;Mr STEVEN ROBIN,E-mail( atmcarddepartment648@gmail.com )
Telephone Number+1(213)223-6658 Now your new Payment, US Government Approval No; UN5685P, White House Approved
No:WH44CV, Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate
of Merit Payment No: 103,Released Code No: 0763; Immediate Federal Reserve Bank Telex Confirmation No:1114433;Secret
Code No: XXTN013, Having received these vital payment number,therefore you are qualified now to received and confirm
your ATM Card with our Delivery Department within the next 48hrs.The united nation Organization has paid for the
Insurance & Delivery fee.The only fee you have to pay is their Security fee only.Please indi
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

CGI1
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by CGI1 »

date: Jul 6, 2020, 10:42 PM
subject: Your urgent reply is needed now

Attn Dear Beneficiary, I have waited so much to receive the payment which has been delaying the delivery of your card. For some days now, you have been silent and there is nothing I could do again other than allowing international monetary fund to cancel this delivery as they suggested earlier. The delivery will be cancelled after two days if I don't hear from you regarding the payment. You are advised to get back to me now for your own good before it is too late. Thanks
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

TestNoob
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by TestNoob »

date: Jul 20, 2020, 8:47 PM
subject: Your urgent reply is needed

Attn Dear, How are you doing? It has been very long i heard from you and i wonder why it is even difficult for you to get back to me regarding the delivery of your package. I have thought many times of cancelling the delivery since it seems you are no more interested but on a second thought, i consider you losing your package after all you have gone through. Am here to ask it as a question, are you still interested in this matter? If you are, please kindly reply now concerning the fee. If I dont hear from you, i will be left with no other option but to cancel everything regarding your package. Am also here to give you 100% assurance that once you send this money, you will receive your package without any delay or any more fee. Reply.

LoneStar
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by LoneStar »

date: Sep 26, 2020, 4:46 PM
subject: Re:

Attn Dear,
How are you doing?
It has been very long i heard from you and i wonder why it is even difficult for you to get back to me regarding the delivery of your package.
I have thought many times of cancelling the delivery since it seems you are no more interested but on a second thought, i consider you losing your package after all you have gone through.
Am here to ask it as a question, are you still interested in this matter?
If you are, please kindly reply now concerning the fee. If I dont hear from you, i will be left with no other option but to cancel everything regarding your package.
Am also here to give you 100% assurance that once you send this money, you will receive your package without any delay or any more fee.
Reply.

Matrixy
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by Matrixy »

date: Apr 19, 2021, 11:14 AM
subject: Hello

Attn: Dear beneficiary.
I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM MR.Nichu Chandran P,HE CALLED US YESTERDAY WITH THIS TELEPHONE NUMBER:41331042 INFORMING ME THAT YOU ARE DEAD AND HE SAID THAT I SHOULD SEND HIM YOUR FUND TO HIS HOME ADDRESS: USA 94102,BECAUSE HE IS YOUR NEXT OF KIN BENEFICIARY TO YOU, AND HE ALSO TOLD ME THAT YOU INSTRUCTED HIM TO CLAIM YOUR PROPERTIES INCLUDING YOUR MONEY IN CASE BECAUSE YOU ARE NO MORE TO BE FOUND ON EARTH.

I AM VERY SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE NO MORE TO BE FOUND ON EARTH AND I DON'T KNOW THAT THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE NOT REPLY THE EMAILS I SENT TO YOU REGARDING THE DELIVERY OF YOUR FUND.THIS IS MY PROMISE TO YOU THAT I AM GOING TO DO EVERYTHING WITHIN MY POWER TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR FUND WILL BE DELIVER TO HIM AS YOUR NEXT OF KIN BENEFICIARY TO YOU MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE AND MAY GOD GRANT YOU INTERNAL LIFE ON THE LAST DAY TO COME I AM VERY SORRY. HE DID ALSO SAID HE KNEW HE WAS GOING TO SPEND SOME MONEY TO GET THE FUND BECAUSE YOU TOLD HIM SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND I SHOULD LET HIM KNOW THE COST,I TOLD HIM TO HOLD ON AND LET ME VERIFY IF THIS IS TRUE OR NOT BECAUSE I AM CONFUSED NOW ABOUT THIS CLAIMS' YOU ARE ADVICE TO LET US KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE TO ENABLE ME PROCEED ON YOUR DELIVERY IF THIS IS NOT TRUE BUT FOR YOUR INFORMATION YOU ARE TO PAY FOR THE DELIVERY FEE OF YOUR FUND, WHICH IF IT IS TRUE THAT YOU ARE STILL ALIVE.

THESE ARE YOUR FUNERAL PICTURES HE SUBMITTED TO ME AS THE FINAL CEREMONY OF YOUR BURIAL

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “ATM And Credit Card Scams”